Makita’s Reciprocating Saw with AVT® (model JR3070CT) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3070CT is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that significantly reduces vibration. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and less vibration in the tool.
15 AMP Power with Clutch Assembly to Protect Gears
- Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Long 1-1/4″ stroke for faster cutting
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Weighs only 9.7 lbs.
- (1) 6″ 6TPI Recipro Saw Blade (723054-A-1)
- (1) 6″ Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
- (1) Steel Tool Case
- Length of Stroke : 1-1/4″
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 – 2,800 SPM
- AMPS : 15
- Overall Length : 19-1/8″
- Net Weight : 9.7 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial : Yes
- Built-in clutch : Yes
- Orbital settings : Yes
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 25.82 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-061322