4‑3/8″ Masonry S
- POWER : 12 AMP motor delivers 14,500 RPM
- ACCURACY : Easy to adjust depth gauge allows user to cut up to 1-3/8″
- DESIGN : Compact with less weight
- PERFORMANCE : High power to weight ratio: 14,500 RPM, and weighs just 6.5 lbs.
- INCLUDES : Diamond blade and wrenches
The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw (model 4100NH) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete. The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 14,500 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”. Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8″
- Compact design at only 8-5/8″ long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
- AMPS : 12
- Watts Out : 1,500
- No Load Speed : 14,500 RPM
- Blade Diameter : 4-3/8″
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 1-3/8″
- Arbor : 3/4″
- Overall Length : 8-5/8″
- Net Weight : 6.5 lbs.
- GFCI plug : No
- Includes dust extraction guard : No
- Shipping Weight : 9.46 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-016193