ARC WELDING PLANT INVERTER IGBT RETOP MMA500 THREE PHASE
Application: MS/ Low Hydrogen / SS / cellulose electrodes
Spec : 5.0mm/4.0mm/3.2mm/2.5mm electrodes non-stop, with 1 year warranty
Accessories : wire brush/hand seal/earth cable/ electrode holder cable
TERRAZZO FLOOR GRINDER WITH 3HP MOTOR
BENCH GRINDER MAKITA GB801 200MM 8”
- New design with improved cosmetic/engineering features
- Wheel covers have in-built task lights
- An adjustable wheel balance feature reduces vibration to a minimum
- A magnifying feature is incorporated in one eye-shield for close work
- The motor is of the split capacitor type, resulting in higher efficiency with reduced noise and vibration
|Max wheel size||205 x 20mm|
|No load speed||2,850rpm|
|Continuous rating input||550W|
MITRE SAW MAKITA MLS1040 250MM 10”
Makita’s 10” Compound Miter Saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 AMP direct drive motor with 4,600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Weighs only 27.3 lbs. for easy portability
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- 1-year limited warranty
- Blade Diameter : 10″
- Arbor : 5/8″
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) : 2-3/4″ x 5-1/8″
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) : 1-3/8″ x 3-5/8″
- No Load Speed : 4,600 RPM
- AMPS : 15
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 20-7/8″ x 18-3/4″ x 21″
- Net Weight : 27.3 lbs.
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type : Compound miter saw
- Shipping Weight : 33 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-020107