|Usage||Garage Store Tools|
DIAMOND CORE DRILL BIT
The Diamond Tool Industries diamond core drills are designed for drilling through reinforced concrete.
These concrete core drill bits are used for general reinforced concrete, bricks, tiles, block work, sandstone etc. These core drill barrels are also great for asphalt & bitumen.
Durable hammer impact mechanism For tightening car wheel bolts, for
Product Details Fluke 561 IR and Contact Thermometer Designed
TILE & GRANITE NOSING SOFT TOUCH WHEEL NEWLONGER GREEN
YURI CUTTING WHEEL AND YURI GRINDING WHEEL ABRASIVE WHEEL 4“-16“
HOLE SAW TCT BOSCH 36MM 1 1/2”
- Progressor™ tooth design cuts faster and lasts longer in wood and metal applications
- Reinforced shoulder for added strength and longer life
- 8% cobalt alloy for longer life and higher heat resistance
- Works with standard or Quick Change™ mandrels (Quick Change™ requires adapters)
|Mandrel||HSBAL, HSBAM, HSBAMP, PCM38, PCM12 , PCMSDSPL|
|Quick Change Adapter||AN02|
|Teeth Per Inch||5 Teeth Per Inch|
DRILL CHUCK KEY TYPE 1.5-13MM
- Product Name : Key Type Drill Chuck;Main Material : Metal;Color : Black, Silver Tone
- Capacity : 1.5-13mm;Mount : B16;Interior Hole Diameter : 16mm
- Body Diameter : 42mm/1.65″;Total Height : 55cm/ 2.2″
- Chuck Key : 8 x 4cm/3.1″ x 1.5″ (L*W);Fit For : Carpentry
- Weight : 292g;Package Content : 1 x Drill Chuck
POLISHING PADS ORRIX 100MM 4”
the leading manufacturers of high quality wood cutting tools. All router bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or solid carbide insert.
Classical cove and bead bits by Amana feature outstanding tool longevity, a tendency to stay sharper, mirror like carbide finish, excellent carbide brazing, a broad selection of sizes and most importantly quality of cut. Amana router bits cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface. Router cutters are available in a range of shank sizes ¼” through ¾”.