The Makita 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw (model JR3050T) combines a powerful 11 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 lbs.) for all day use and improved performance. The 11 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2,800 SPM) has a 1-1/8 inch blade stroke for efficient cutting. It is ideal for metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics, remodeling, and demolition applications.
The JR3050T also features an internal dust blower system to clear debris from the line of cut for improved visibility, with a heavy-duty shoe and “tool-less” blade change for fast blade change and removal. The JR3050T is engineered with all ball and needle bearings for longer tool life, and a durable body design with a protective rubber boot to seal the motor and bearings from dust and debris.
- Powerful 11.0 AMP motor that delivers up to 2,800 strokes per minute
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Long 1-1/8″ stroke for faster cutting
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- (1) 6″ 6TPI Recipro Saw Blade (723054-A-1)
- (1) 6″ Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
- (1) Tool Case
- Length of Stroke : 1-1/8″
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 – 2,800 SPM
- AMPS : 11
- Overall Length : 17-3/4″
- Net Weight : 7.3 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial : No
- Built-in clutch : No
- Orbital settings : No
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 13.9 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-061407