The most compact marble cutter in its class
- Good dust insulation to maintain reliable life time of the powerful motor
- Ergonomic designed handle for user-friendly operation, especially for vertical cutting
- Comfortable handling thanks to the wide base plate and optimize designed water device adaptation
Voltage : 220-240V ~ 50Hz Power : 1100W Speed
TILE & GRANITE NOSING SOFT TOUCH WHEEL NEWLONGER GREEN
For high-quality milling in demanding projects
Bosch Constant Electronic adjusts tool power for great results despite load
Adjustable routing depth for impressive accuracy up to 1/10 mm
Power Light for following cutting lines and vacuum for clean line of sight
Parallel guide offers assistance for milling precise straight grooves and circles
Insert template guide tool-free thanks to SDS system
Direct product selection: Electric hedge trimmers HSE 52 Handy and lightweight
ANGLE-IZER TAMOLATE TOOL
- THE ULTIMATE TEMPLATE TOOL: Perfect for builders, craftsmen, weekend warriors and DIY-ers alike, it’s an essential tool for any toolbox! Save time, money and effort, the ANGLE-IZER will eliminate tedious, repetitive measures and materials made from inaccurate cuts. It’s the most versatile tool you can own!
- MAKE PERFECT ANGLED CUTS EVERYTIME: The ANGLE-IZER’s four-sided ruler mechanism slides and locks into any desired angle as a reusable stencil for endless applications. No need to create a new template for each new job or remeasure the same angles over and over again– the ANGLE-IZER saves you both time and effort!
- GREAT FOR REPETITIVE SPACING AND GAUGING: Set at 90-degree angles to space parallel pieces of wood, form into a T-Square to align your brick, or even set your own distances for corbelling – the ANGLE-IZER will help you get the job done right! Plus, with a 10mm thickness, use it as a gauge/spacer for standard brick joints!
- FOR ANY MATERIAL AND APPLICATION: Create layouts in tile, brick, stone, lumber, laminate and more! The ANGLE-IZER™ is handy for creating bull eyes, arches, plumb cuts and any project you can think of. Try using the ANGLE-IZER to retile your bathroom floor, create a stone archway, or transform your backyard with a custom brick patio!
- DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC: Fiberglass filled nylon makes the ANGLE-IZER durable for any job and industry. The ANGLE-IZER folds for easy storage and utilizes a unique tightening mechanism for one-handed operation. Portable and lightweight, take the ANGLE-IZER on the go to any job site!
ANGLE GRINDER STANLEY STGS9100 100MM 4”
- Application Text : Metal Cutting And Grinding.
Tile, Stone and Concrete Cutting.
Restoring Metal Cutting.
- Brand Name : Stanley
- Height : 101 mm
- Item Weight : 2.1 kg
- Length : 310 mm
- Model Text : STGS9100
- No Load Speed Rpm : 11000
- Power Watt : 900
- Size Inch : 4
- Spindle Thread : M 10
- Tsin : T021082465
- Voltage : 230 V
DIAMOND WHEEL BOSCH 115MM 41/2”
Ideal for finishing work on weld seams and deburring of steel parts.
Sanding plate can be used for grinding operations on lacquered surfaces.
The diamond disc cuts quickly and effortlessly through wall and floor tiles.
The new SDS system allows discs to be changed in a quarter of turn.
Tool-free adjustment of the protective guard.
Soft grip handle for high working comfort and a good grip.
Range of Ø 115 mm discs for cutting stainless steel and steel and also a diamond disc for construction materials.
STRAIGHT GRINDER BOSCH GGS 28LC PROFESSIONAL 650W
- Little servicing required due to significantly improved carbon brushes
- Constant Electronic for constant speed, also under heavy load
- New clamping system for a secure fit of the grinding stones to ensure precise work
- Compact, ergonomic shape for versatile grinding work
- Cut-out carbon brushes for a high level of motor protection
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime
|No-load speed||30000 rpm|
|Bit holder||Collets up to 8 mm diameter|
|Rated power input||650 W|
|Power output||380 W|
|Spindle collar diameter||43 mm|
|Max. collet diameter||8 mm|
|Max. grinding tool diameter||50 mm|
|Spanner size of locking nut||19 mm²|
|Spanner size of grinding spindle||13 mm²|
|Max. polishing tool diameter||13 mm|
|Surface grinding up to diameter of 25|
|Vibration emission value ah||6 m/s²|
|Surface grinding up to diameter of 50|
|Vibration emission value ah||14 m/s²|
For high overload capability and a long service life.
|Best work results with constant speed
thanks to electronic regulation of speed – even under load
|Reduces the hazard of sudden tool reactions
in binding conditions thanks to automatic shut-down of the tool
as the load and torque of the motor are temporarily reduced during start-up
|Long lifetime of the tool
as the tool shuts off in case of an extreme overload situation
The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.